Salary: 16-20€/hr based on a min 39 hr week.
On site Parking and meals provided.
Serviced by public transport.
Our client runs a purpose built care home for the elderly on the outskirts of Limerick city and is currently recruiting for Staff Nurses on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidates should have previous working experience in an elderly care environment as a registered nurse.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities and Duties:
- Quality of Care Responsibilities.
- Day to day supervision of care and nursing staff.
- Co-ordinate resident activities.
- Ensure compliance with HIQA standards and regulations.
Staff Nurse Candidate Requirements:
- Nurses must hold full registration with the NMBI/An Bord Altranais.
- Min 1 year experience in a clinical environment.
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision-making ability.
- A genuine interest in Care of the Elderly.
- Must hold authorisation to work in Ireland.