Salary: 16-20€/hr based on a min 39 hr week.
Our client runs a purpose built care home for the elderly on the outskirts of Cork city and is currently recruiting for Staff Nurses on a full time permanent basis. Salary is based on experience.
The ideal candidates should have previous working experience in an elderly care environment as a registered nurse. If you are looking to change your workplace environment, a new challenge or location, this may be for you.
As a Staff Nurse you will provide:
- Quality of Care Responsibilities.
- Administering and record keeping of medications.
- Liaise with Doctor on Call, families of the residents and as required.
- Day to day supervision of care and nursing staff.
- Co-ordinate resident activities.
- Ensure compliance with HIQA standards and regulations.
You as the ideal candidate will match the following requirements:
- Hold full registration with the NMBI/An Bord Altranais.
- Min 1 year experience in a clinical environment.
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision-making ability, confidence to raise systemic issues.
- A genuine interest, passion, vocation in Care of the Elderly.
- Must hold authorisation to work in Ireland.